Femdom scams are common. Soooo common. The truth is that if you’re asking ‘is this a femdom scam?’, it’s probably a femdom scam :/.
I’ve written about femdom scams a few times over the years:
This is what a scam looks like*
Scammers come in different flavours*
Should I pay tribute?
*Note: My older posts have not kept up with the fast pace of technology: As mentioned below, a simple, very … Continue Reading
This fabulous femdom podcast includes the following:
- A big thank you to my Patreon supporters (because of course)
- A sweet little happy femdom story (yay!)
- Advice on getting into phone domming
- Resources for a new Domme (tip: My non-fiction book list)
- Should I consider a much older partner?
- Should I seek out a pro-Domme for this fantasy?
- How do I handle a serious issue with my long term dominant partner?
- What do you like
… Continue Reading
There are a LOT of questions everywhere all the time from new submissives asking whether paying a tribute is a normal thing when looking for a personal or love-based F/m relationship.
Why do they ask this?
Often it’s because they’ve already handed over some money to someone and instead of it leading to a meeting and the start of a beautiful relationship, it led to, you guessed it, a request for more money. Or they’ve … Continue Reading
I want to say up-front that I love newbie submissives, I do. They’re so shiny :). My last submissive was a newbie and he was utter perfection.
But (you knew there was a ‘but’ coming, right? :P) I don’t have the patience or interest for those whose emotional intelligence doesn’t extend to believing in my humanity. That is *not* a situation I’m going to put myself in, fighting to be seen as human, and if … Continue Reading
Yes, of course introvert Dommes are a thing!
Also shy Dommes, socially awkward Dommes, anxious Dommes, quiet Dommes, depressed Dommes etc. Wanting a D/s relationship isn’t contingent on being a certain type of person. On either side of the slash.
I am introverted, very.
I think people often use ‘introverted’ when they mean some of the things I mentioned above.
But that’s not what I mean by ‘introverted’.
For me, I’m talking more of a … Continue Reading
This fulsome femdom podcast Q&A includes the following:
- NEW PROJECT ANNOUNCEMENT: I’m creating Femdom audio erotica!
- Partner wants me to be ‘more dominant’
- Do you have advice for your younger self?
- How to introduce group CFNM play to my dominant
- Do you have a favourite type of nipple clamp?
- Facing ruined co-habitation LDR plans because of Covid-19
- How to switch in the moment, any suggestions?
- Dealing with his performance anxiety
- Giving/receiving rimming: Yay or
… Continue Reading
This ridiculously fabulous femdom podcast Q&A includes the following:
- Have you tried receptive anal?
- How to do femdom dirty talk?
- Punishment vs scene time: How to deal?
- Suggestions for D/s with kids around
- What do you charge for a session? [a rant]
- Should I ask my Mistress to push past what I think I can take?
- When did you discover your dominance?
- At a loss for role play to punish him, halp!
- And more!
The … Continue Reading