This femdom podcast is very different from my usual ‘Reader Q&A’.
I wanted to do something positive for you, my readers and listeners, who might be struggling right now. There is a lot of uncertainty and fear out there: These are scary times, and the worry about the escalating situation is very stressful for everybody. While there is not a lot I can do to change any of that, I can offer 10 minutes of respite for those who might find it helpful.
I was going to do a meditation specifically for relaxation and anxiety relief, but ended up with … Continue Reading
I was delighted to be the muse for this femdom sonnet by @SexSonnets: I love it, thank you so much :).
Words and visuals: His.
Voice and Australian non-accent: Mine.
The M’s reverberated from full lips.
The A’s resounded from a boy’s timid
Desire to please my own bethroned hips;
A shivered vowel stretched to limit.
“Yes Ma’am, I am” he so beamed from below.
We shared a glint of pulsing recognition.
I saw in him my need to so bestow
“My good boy” in dutiful submission.
I cupped his chin, a pinch to counter weight
… Continue Reading
This femdom podcast Q&A tackles the following questions:
- Is this particular fantasy possible?
- New sub still wearing chastity device from his previous Domme. Halp!
- My wedding gift to my wife was a CB2000 as a joke (hint: not a joke)
- Am I a foot fetishist or a submissive?
- Do you have any post-orgasm torture ideas?
- How do you feel about honorifics from submissives you don’t own?
- Questions from an Arabic Muslim sub with an American Christian Domme
- Is ‘breaking subs’ a thing? What about shaping, training, or manipulating ?
- And much more!
The Domme Chronicles podcast is available on iTunes… Continue Reading
My ‘Femdom for bushfire relief‘ ran for 7 days last week.
I’ve started writing this update a couple of times, and I swear my emotions are living right on the surface right now. I don’t know why they insist on sitting there, but there they are. Everything to do with what is going on here with the bushfires makes me cry.
The bad makes me cry because it’s horrific and frightening and rage-making and awful.
The good makes me cry because it’s the best of people, of human kindness, of beauty, of hope, of community.
All of it … Continue Reading
This femdom podcast Q&A includes the following:
- Cut or uncut, that is the question
- How to get my sub to be more communicative
- My submissive doesn’t initiate, help!
- Scammers, boo
- A certain type of play is causing him concerns
- How to support your vanilla partner in finding her dominance
- Resources for beginners (spoiler: My non-fiction book list!
- Me telling a new domme to DTMFA
- I’m really attracted to my sub, but he wants ‘MEAN DOMME’
- And more!
The Domme Chronicles podcast is available on iTunes and Spotify: Subscribe if you want to be sure to get my audio porn … Continue Reading
Earlier this year, I had the privilege of doing a second interview with amazing Molly from Molly’s Daily Kiss for her podcast cutely named Kisscast.
I had my first chat with her way back in 2015, and we had a blast, so I was delighted to have the opportunity to catch up again.
We covered a lot of topics:
- Why I started blogging
- How my dominance started
- Discovering BDSM
- Feeling D/s as love and romance
- Service subs as the unicorns of D/s
- On newbies and learning
- Dating (ugh!)
- The story of Pissy Pants Pete and how that’s relevant
… Continue Reading
My third Masocast interview, ‘Ferns is back’, is live (the first interview from 2012 is here and the second from 2014 is here)!!
I had so much fun and a lot of laughs in this long chat with the lovely [unspeakable]Axe. We covered a wide and rambling set of topics related to BDSM from vanilla dating to how I should just go to New York to find a submissive :).
I just wanna say ‘fuck you!’
Oh shit no. Oh can you imagine? Nooooo
I like to think it’s because I’m fabulous, but it’s really
… Continue Reading