This fantastic femdom podcast Q&A includes the following:
- Post-punishment rituals
- Sweetness in my ‘Ask Me‘s! Thank you
- D/s Kissing 101, an impassioned primer
- Money is complicating my relationship: Halp!
- How many ‘great loves’ have you had?
- Can I maintain my masculinity and be submissive? (spoiler: YES!)
- And more!
The Domme Chronicles podcast is available on iTunes and Spotify: Subscribe if you want to be sure to get my audio porn delivered straight … Continue Reading
This is adapted from my response to a question on Fetlife that I see a lot from submissives who have partners who are new and exploring their dominance:
“How can I help my partner be more dominant?”
These questions always seem to be accompanied by descriptions of what they’ve tried that essentially boil down to ‘I told her how to do (more of) my fetish to me’ and, unsurprisingly, that doesn’t work so well…
This … Continue Reading
In a book club chat with Joshua Tenpenny, the submissive half of the M/m couple who authored Real Service (if you haven’t browsed my non-fiction BDSM booklist yet, go take a look!), he talked about the realities of submission with years of real D/s relationship experience behind him, and I tell you what, discussions with people with that kind of experience is a breath of fresh air.
One of the things he said was essentially: … Continue Reading
This fabulous femdom podcast is full to the brim of more of my pearls of wisdom.
It includes the following:
- How to raise the topic of D/s with a possibly vanilla date?
- What’s your favourite impact implement?
- A domme wonders if being into D/s means she’s destined to be alone
- A husband and wife have mismatching desires, so now what?
- Do you think you might have an unrealistic ‘idealised image of a partner’ in mind?
… Continue Reading
This stupendous femdom podcast Q&A includes the following:
- The bits where I answer some questions about my masturbatory habits!
- Lovely sweetness from some listeners/readers <3
- Is this a scam? (if you’re asking this question, you already know the answer is ‘yes, yes it is’)
- Has a submissive ever introduced you to new kinks that you subsequently enjoyed?
- Should I ‘top from the bottom’ to solve this problem?
- How do I deal with power struggles in
… Continue Reading
I’ve said this a million times before and will probably repeat it a million more times before I’m dead:
Dominant women who want a D/s relationship aren’t going to be interested in a man just because he’s submissive.
Approaching any relationship-orientated dominant woman with ‘I’m submissive’ as your ‘tah-daaah’ trump card doesn’t carry any weight.
Dominant women are interested in a man because he’s awesome and interesting and funny and smart and compatible with … Continue Reading
Would an oral slave satisfy a domme?
I love and crave facesitting, pussy and ass worship, body worship. Would this alone satisfy a domme?
Imagine, if you will, being on a vanilla site and asking a similar question.
“I love and crave facesitting, pussy and ass licking, body touching and licking. Would this alone satisfy a woman?”
Imagine, if you will, your sister/female friends/any actual-for-real woman you’ve ever met ever reading that, written … Continue Reading