This ‘Reader Q&A’ is over an hour long(!) and includes the following:
- Telling a dominant I like that I’m transgender
- You are shit at marketing (it’s true, I am!)
- How do you learn to cause someone pain in a good and healthy way?
- For those submissive men who are looking, some examples of your competition
- Cuckolding: Is she still dominant if she gets dominated by her ‘bull’?
- What kinds of fetish wear do women like
This long overdue Q&A (aren’t they always?!) includes the following:
- Desire to please vs hard limits, what to do?
- Is there an outfit that says ‘Domme’?
- How do I help a new sub who is struggling?
- “She wanted a hands-free orgasm, so she tied him to the bed and used his mouth.”
- LDRs and ‘how to’
- I made someone fail their exams, maybe, I don’t know… :P
- How do I get what I want after
The pre-2013 Q&A below was previously and awkwardly placed on the ‘Ask Me’ page.
I put them there in the days when I thought I wouldn’t get many questions, so I didn’t think it was worth creating separate posts for them.
Then the page just got longer and longer, until… well, it just got stupidly and endlessly long. Like over 13,000+ words long. Apparently it takes me 13,000+ words to figure out that maybe …
In this exciting instalment of the Q&A, I answer questions about the following:
- Getting my long term vanilla husband into BDSM
- Young domme has shitty experiences and I get fist-wavey about it
- Turned on by wife’s pre-marriage affair
- Hot scene in Blade: unf!
- Discipline: what do you do?
- Limerence: how do you deal?
The Domme Chronicles podcast is available on iTunes, so you can subscribe to it if you want to be sure …
In this episode of ‘Ferns does Q&A’, we have the following:
- How can I learn to let my guard down?
- The elusive ‘good femdom porn’…
- Play ideas?
- Reader loveliness: thank you!
- Being badmouthed by an ex
- Sydney University!
The Domme Chronicles podcast is available on iTunes, so you can subscribe to it if you want to be sure to get my audio porn delivered straight to your ear holes.
Want to ask me …
A novice Domme has a partner who she loves, they are compatible in all ways, except for in kink. She’s not confident that he’s really into the BDSM that she enjoys and she’s not quite sure what to do about it.
Subscribe to the Domme Chronicles podcast on iTunes.
Want to ask me something? Pop on over to my Ask Me page and do it: even if I’m slow, I WILL get back …
This from r/FemdomCommunity (edited).
Fellow dommes, how do you reconcile the need for dominance and power with the need for support and love in a relationship?
I’m fairly new to BDSM and have never experienced it in a relationship of any kind. I’ve had relationships, and I’ve played plenty, but never with the same people. I know others do it all the time, but in my mind I can’t envison how it’s possible…
Also, I …