Welcome to another podcast. This Reader Q&A includes the following:
- How to find a dominant woman: (here you go!)
- I don’t trust him, what do I do?
- Sweetness & box girder bridges
- Mismatched communication styles
- Navigating new relationships
- Getting her from ‘indulging him’ to ‘taking the domme role’
- Dealing with subs who tell Dommes ‘how it should be’
- Does he have “too many hard limits”
- More ideas for punishments please
- And more!
The Domme Chronicles podcast is available on iTunes, so you can subscribe to it if you want to be sure to get my audio porn … [...Read More]
Welcome to a new Reader Q&A Podcast (which I have arbitrarily numbered so that I can number them going forward and don’t have to keep thinking up original titles each time :P).
Topics include the following:
- Various sweetnesses (thank you!)
- How to start an online relationships initiated by a sub
- Concerns about particular fetishes (is it ok?)
- What do you think/like about collaring/collars/leashes/kneeling boys?
- Trying to find sexual chat online
- Figuring out if someone online is real
- Why is trust important in BDSM?
- Where do I find a boy?
- Submissive in unstable poly situation: What to do?
- Being dominant when
… [...Read More]
This is my first ‘How To’ guide for new dominant women, and it’s designed as a bit of hand-holding for women who want practical information for their first foray into BDSM play.
Dominant women are strong and awesome and they WILL find their own way and their own style, but first times can be daunting for anyone, and getting practical help can be difficult. This is the book I wish I had when I first started … [...Read More]
This ‘Reader Q&A’ is over an hour long(!) and includes the following:
- Telling a dominant I like that I’m transgender
- You are shit at marketing (it’s true, I am!)
- How do you learn to cause someone pain in a good and healthy way?
- For those submissive men who are looking, some examples of your competition
- Cuckolding: Is she still dominant if she gets dominated by her ‘bull’?
- What kinds of fetish wear do women like on men?
- Dominance to help someone get out of their own head?
- I met a dude who’s submissive, now what?
- How to approach D/s with
… [...Read More]
I talked about my book already, but I thought I’d share some highlights.
Firstly, I have to say that finding a partner is hard. Finding an F/m partner is even harder. It just is. Not just for submissive men, but for dominant women also, I should know (feel like I should start singing ‘Single Ladies’ now…).
Trust me, fabulous submissive men, we WANT to find you.
But in my experience, some submissive men who have the potential to be amazing partners get in … [...Read More]
Some version of ‘how do I find a dominant woman?’ is the most commonly asked question I see from submissive men both in my personal Q&A and on F/m internet forums.
Information and advice abounds on the topic: The main difficulty for someone trying to get help, though, is that it’s mostly in little snippets in random places with varying degrees of usefulness, so an actual cohesive answer to ‘yes, but what do I do?!’ is harder to find than you would think.… [...Read More]
This long overdue Q&A (aren’t they always?!) includes the following:
- Desire to please vs hard limits, what to do?
- Is there an outfit that says ‘Domme’?
- How do I help a new sub who is struggling?
- “She wanted a hands-free orgasm, so she tied him to the bed and used his mouth.”
- LDRs and ‘how to’
- I made someone fail their exams, maybe, I don’t know… :P
- How do I get what I want after a change from ‘D/s relationship potential’ to ‘lovers’
- What’s your favourite thing about tying up boys?
- How to deal with a request from my Domme
… [...Read More]