All the audio porn!
The Domme Chronicles podcast is available on iTunes, so you can subscribe to it if you want to be sure to get my audio porn delivered straight to your ear holes.
In this one, I address the following reader questions:
- How do you polish an apple (no, that’s not a euphemism)?
- How do I choose a name and start controlling a sub?
- Have you been in a relationship with someone who had a kink that was a hard limit?
- Solicitation from a 69(heh) year old in Florida
- Kidnapping fantasies?
- Scammer warning (because always!)
… Continue Reading
A question on Fetlife:
Is your dominance shaped by a reaction against anything?
The answer to this is complicated. I think we all look back into our past for confirmation of ‘who we are’, so there is a lot of bias in that kind of hindsight.
Sexually I vividly remember rape play with barbie and ken dolls (my sister was horrified and never let me play with hers again), and finding a deliciously dirty non-con sex novel outside a church while riding my bike. Both made me tingle in that breathless way that doesn’t quite have a focus when you … Continue Reading
This Domme Chronicles podcast is available on iTunes. In this one, I answer the following reader questions:
- Offers of gifts: what would you do?
- What qualities do you like about your regular readers?
- Tasks for a sissy slut?
- Should he talk to a friend of 20 years about his desires?
- Have you read or seen ‘The Book of Revelation’? What did you think of it?
- How important is training (of a dominant)?
- Can a virgin be a dom?
- Where can I get BDSM toys and outfits? (I mentioned frugaldomme.com in this answer, but should have checked it out first
… Continue Reading
Question (paraphrased from the ‘Submissive men and the women who love them’ Fetlife group):
Are dominant women even sexually attracted to submissive men? They never talk about BDSM as if they are.
Dominant women (or even ‘most women’) don’t shout about their interest in sexytimes all over the internet or talk about it with strangers because it attracts creepy inappropriate behaviour from men who think any woman who expresses an interest in sex will want to have sex with HIM.
ANY woman who publicly states that she loves sex, that she’s in the BDSM for sex, that men’s … Continue Reading
I am a very inexperienced novice dom and I recently met this guy who is willing to submit to me. I liked him so we tested the water. Although the scene was tough for him, he didn’t cry, not a single tear. I tried my best to humiliate him since I was looking forward to seeing his crumpling face with tears and whimpering, but found out he doesn’t feel that humiliated easily.
The thing is, I get off on a grown man crying, not giving the pain itself and he is more of submissive, less of masochistic. Also, … Continue Reading
This is an experiment in podcasting *smile*.
The Domme Chronicles podcast is available on iTunes and while some of my old audio clips have made it into the podcast, this is the first brand new one. There will be at least one more and then I will see how I feel about it.
The questions I answered include:
- How can I make receiving anal sex more domly?
- Have you ever fed a man with your feet?
I laughed a lot in here: you’ll have to listen to see why…
- Shy about being ‘a Domme’ around others,
… Continue Reading
“…is there some “playacting” there with the de riguer props (whips and crops, bindings and gags, collar and leash) and the formalized play of rituals; the sub speaking only when spoken to or given permission, lowering of his eyes and made to kneel, bowing down…?”
I think I understand what you are getting at, but ‘play acting’ rubs me up the wrong way. Are vanilla people ‘play acting’ when they dress up in sexy lingerie or when they talk dirty or rub up all over their partner? Or are they just expressing aspects of their sexuality?
It’s not really an … Continue Reading