In this episode of ‘Ferns does Q&A’, we have the following:
- What is your star sign?
- Teletubbies question :P
- What do you think of ‘Steak and Blowjob’ day [on re-listening, I hate how I just went along with the premise that ‘Valentines Day is for the ladieeezzz’: This is what happens when I do the talking thing and can’t edit!]
- Have you tried sploshing?
- Alternative food-related label to replace ‘vanilla’
- Maaaaaaaaaaatt Daaaaaaamon!!
- Women on vanilla dating sites: what the fuck?
- Do you like spicy foods?
- Last cookie on earth: What would Ferns do?!
- Have you ever fantasised about eating
… Continue Reading
I asked my amazing ‘man who knows everything’ if he could find some free software to transcribe my last podcast for those who might be hearing impaired, or those who just don’t like audio.
He is such a sweetheart that he came back with ‘Yes, I’ll look into it’ AND THEN HE MANUALLY TRANSCRIBED THE AUDIO FOR ME *swoon*.
So for the lovely Coug and anyone else who prefers text over audio for whatever reason, here’s my podcast transcribed. 30 minutes of talking is ungodly long in text: just sayin’.
Thank you to my most wonderful ‘man who knows … Continue Reading
All the audio porn!
The Domme Chronicles podcast is available on iTunes, so you can subscribe to it if you want to be sure to get my audio porn delivered straight to your ear holes.
In this one, I address the following reader questions:
- How do you polish an apple (no, that’s not a euphemism)?
- How do I choose a name and start controlling a sub?
- Have you been in a relationship with someone who had a kink that was a hard limit?
- Solicitation from a 69(heh) year old in Florida
- Kidnapping fantasies?
- Scammer warning (because always!)
… Continue Reading
A question on Fetlife:
Is your dominance shaped by a reaction against anything?
The answer to this is complicated. I think we all look back into our past for confirmation of ‘who we are’, so there is a lot of bias in that kind of hindsight.
Sexually I vividly remember rape play with barbie and ken dolls (my sister was horrified and never let me play with hers again), and finding a deliciously dirty non-con sex novel outside a church while riding my bike. Both made me tingle in that breathless way that doesn’t quite have a focus when you … Continue Reading
This Domme Chronicles podcast is available on iTunes. In this one, I answer the following reader questions:
- Offers of gifts: what would you do?
- What qualities do you like about your regular readers?
- Tasks for a sissy slut?
- Should he talk to a friend of 20 years about his desires?
- Have you read or seen ‘The Book of Revelation’? What did you think of it?
- How important is training (of a dominant)?
- Can a virgin be a dom?
- Where can I get BDSM toys and outfits? (I mentioned frugaldomme.com in this answer, but should have checked it out first
… Continue Reading
Question (paraphrased from the ‘Submissive men and the women who love them’ Fetlife group):
Are dominant women even sexually attracted to submissive men? They never talk about BDSM as if they are.
Dominant women (or even ‘most women’) don’t shout about their interest in sexytimes all over the internet or talk about it with strangers because it attracts creepy inappropriate behaviour from men who think any woman who expresses an interest in sex will want to have sex with HIM.
ANY woman who publicly states that she loves sex, that she’s in the BDSM for sex, that men’s … Continue Reading
I am a very inexperienced novice dom and I recently met this guy who is willing to submit to me. I liked him so we tested the water. Although the scene was tough for him, he didn’t cry, not a single tear. I tried my best to humiliate him since I was looking forward to seeing his crumpling face with tears and whimpering, but found out he doesn’t feel that humiliated easily.
The thing is, I get off on a grown man crying, not giving the pain itself and he is more of submissive, less of masochistic. Also, … Continue Reading