Here are the results of our bicep guessing game.
- Only one person publicly got them all 100% right in the comments (yay you, Berkson)!
Well, technically, Thumper also got 100% right in the comments, but I know that he *actually* only got 7 right (because he said so). I assume he did the quiz, then accidentally transcribed the correct ANSWERS shown at the end into his comment.
- Only one (Anonymous) person who did the quiz got them 100% right. I can’t parse out any more detailed stats (like ‘how many guessed what’ from the quiz-doers. Boo!).
Results (thank you to the fabulous friend who wrote a little script to pull out these numbers so I didn’t have to!):
- berkson – with 12 correct matches (100% right!).
- Violenttadpole – with 10 correct matches.
- thumper – with 7 correct matches.
- Steel Snaked Charmer – with 6 correct matches.
- Alexa – with 6 correct matches.
- Canine Thing That the ‘Mericans Call Ham – with 6 correct matches.
- Steeled Snake – with 4 correct matches.
- Tom Allen – with 2 correct matches.
- SGCFit – with 2 correct matches.
And here is ‘whose bicep was guessed correctly’ from the public guesses:
- SGCfit – identified correctly by 8 others.
- Andy – identified correctly by 6 others.
- Steeled Snake – identified correctly by 6 others.
- Dual Drew – identified correctly by 6 others.
- Coffee Cat – identified correctly by 6 others.
- Tom Allen – identified correctly by 5 others.
- Steel Charmer – identified correctly by 5 others.
- Alexa Brune – identified correctly by 5 others.
- Ferns – identified correctly by 4 others.
- Violenttadpole – identified correctly by 4 others.
- thumper – identified correctly by 3 others.
- Berkson – identified correctly by 3 others.
I’m really surprised more people didn’t identify mine given I ego-posted various versions of my bicep all over the place. For the record, my First (who saw me sort-of work out a bit in person for real) didn’t guess mine correctly either.
And here we are all reunited with our respective biceps.
Fun *smile*! Thanks to those who joined in.