Things that made me happy today:
- Stunning winter weather; cool, clear, sunny
- A guy on an all terrain skateboard with huge tyres being pulled by his two dogs
- Three boys running past me wafting pheremones and cologne in their wake
- Anticipating lamb with chilli dukkah for dinner
- Beautiful shirtless man in khaki shorts and big boots laying turf
- Stupid things on the internet that make me laugh
- Contemplating a glass of cold wine in my warm sunny apartment
- Happy emails from dear ones in my inbox
- Lovely comments on my blog
- This song:
All in all, a good day.
A good day, hm?
I love those.
dishevelleddomina: “A good day, hm? I love those.”
*happy sigh* Me too… when joy sneaks up on you in little ways, it is just lovely.
It's weird, reading about the cold. It's 33°C over here (Central Europe).
I'm glad you're having a good day. So am I.
N: “It's weird, reading about the cold. It's 33°C over here (Central Europe).”
Ha! Yes, you people in that other hemisphere are baffling!
“I'm glad you're having a good day. So am I.”
*smile* I send the gladness back at you! Good days are not to be ignored!!