I was going to leave this unanswered because you are right, I’m not interested, but you seem genuinely perplexed at my response, so in the interests of ‘random acts of education’, I thought I would try and help.
I’m going to keep this short since you will either find it useful or think I am an interfering bint who should piss off, and I don’t want to waste either of our time.
1. It is disingenuous to call what you offer ‘online service’ when what you mean is ‘online play’
2. Service is ‘providing something that someone wants’. You don’t know what a random woman wants, so how can you offer it? To me, online service is in line with the things I mentioned (i.e. doing online research that is actually useful to me) which was my point with my original reply. Offering strange women sex things that get you off (implied by ‘tasks, cam, pain, humiliation’) is *not* service.
3. Every clueless male submissive EVER does what you have done: contact random women they don’t know with a form letter and think they are offering something special by saying ‘let me do sex things for you’. It’s so common, it’s got a name: ‘Do-me’ subs. Your email lands in their inbox with about a gazillion others that are exactly the same.
4. Treating women as interchangeable fetish delivery machines is insulting. You don’t know or care who I am before you offer your ‘service’. In fact, you will ‘serve’ me, or her over there, or that woman, or hell, anyone who is female and identifies as dominant, you don’t care. It devalues all of us.
5. I suspect you think that offering yourself in this way is something special and great, but if you do, it’s because you are cock-thinking.
That is, a thought process that works like this: “Woman emails random dude and says ‘I’ll do sex things for you, like on cam”, dude goes “AWESOMEST THING EVAAAARRRRR!!! HOLY YEA!!!”.
Reversing that and thinking it works the same is cock-thinking.
Man does the same thing to a woman and she goes ‘Yeah, so? I can get REAL sex and play any time I want and you are the millionth one of these in my inbox this week. What’s so special about you, stranger-dude?’
Thinking the two work in the same way demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding of sexual relationships and the value of random sexual acts and how they differ between men and women.
6. If some woman says ‘Aww hells yeah!’ to your random offer, I’d ask to see them on cam because I’m willing to bet it’s another guy.
I sincerely hope that helps. Best of luck to you.
Thank you. I appreciate your patience in explaining the error of my path. That was kind.
I’m calling that a win.
Most definitely a win!
Wow, you “saved” one of them!
It’s a trap
Holy crap, you reached one of them!
Actual good advice given by a woman when it comes to dating. Trust me, outside a very few like Clarisse Thorne it is rare.
However: “4. Treating women as interchangeable fetish delivery machines is insulting. You don’t know or care who I am before you offer your ‘service’. In fact, you will ‘serve’ me, or her over there, or that woman, or hell, anyone who is female and identifies as dominant, you don’t care. It devalues all of us.” I suspect you’d lose your shit if you knew that he doesn’t treat all women the same: some will not meet his ‘can get it up to serve’ sexual attractiveness standards.
If he has standards is he still ‘devaluing’ all of you? Or is it just that he has the ‘wrong’ standards?