User names are like a signature on the internet or in the community. I figure if you chose it, you did so to specifically and unequivocally communicate something about yourself.
That being the case, many are a complete turn off for me.
If a submale has a user name that communicates an icky message, he is going to have to work *extra* hard to make me believe he’s actually an intelligent, thinking human being.
I recognise that many of these men with really bad nicknames ARE intelligent, thinking human beings. I know because I have spoken to them, but I do wonder why why why they choose these names that put them at a disadvantage before they have even written a single line. Why?
Examples of names with the ick factor:
- Names that focus on your fetish: footslave; oralslut; hot4latex, cuckme.
- Those that offer sexual use to the world: open4yrstrapon, slave4youtouse, toiletpaperboy4u, useme4sex, sexslave4u.
- Anything with the number ‘4’ in it: see above.
- Explicit sexual names: bigdick4u, tinycockboy, tongueyrclit, fuckmyarse, sixtyniner.
- Names that make you look like a fantasist: lockmeup24-7, castrateme, extremesub, nolimitslarry.
If it’s working for you, have at it.
But if you are an intelligent, thoughtful man who created a nickname in the fog of preorgasmic shakiness and you are now finding that it is not serving you so well, I suggest you revisit, rename, and start over.