My blog has grown up and is moving out of home… Soon it will get a job, find a relationship and never have time to visit.
I now have my own domain (yes yes, mine mine mine… power hungry… taking over the world… bald cat… bwuhahahhaha…etc!).
What that means, though, is that I will no longer have this lovely bloggery blog template and design and setup that makes it pretty and makes actual blogging really easy. It means I need a Web designer who knows what they are doing to put together the new Web site with me.
I can go out into the world and find someone, but I would absolutely love and adore to work with someone who reads this blog, who knows it and who has an interest in it. I figure that there is a pretty high likelihood that one of you, dear readers, has the skills I need and would be interested in working on this with me.
- Smart, experienced Web designer and developer to bring creative ideas for the layout and design to the table
- Proven ability with SEO-focussed design and ability to provide sound, practical advice on the same
- Marketing experience to help create a cohesive Web presence
- Experience with monetising free content
- Ability to provide an interface with simple, intuitive content and comment management
- Ability to import existing posts, including graphics and comments
- Help with tools for easy (!) ongoing monitoring and management of the Web site
- Examples of sites you have designed, and references
- Expertise to advise me on what is required and explain why, not just ‘do what I say’ (I have no expertise in this, I will be relying on you to bring it to the table)
This is something I am very excited about and I would really enjoy working with someone with the same level of joyful enthusiasm (dances of joy at the prospect are not required, but they can add to the overall experience, especially if the dancer is naked).
Interested? Then please email me* with no more than one page describing your experience as it relates to the points above, why you think this would be a fun project, and I would like to hear at least one “must have” idea that you *know* the new site needs.
* Email is on my profile, top left