The proposition leads to a yes leads to a discussion leads to a negotiation.I send him a play list. It lists all the activities that I may want to do with him.
It is not a ‘will do’ list. It is a ‘might, possibly, maybe, if it feels right, these are in the realms of possibility’ list.
He gets to rate them from 0 to 5, he gets to add to them, he gets to say ‘No’.
0 means you have utterly no desire to do that activity and don’t like doing it (in fact, may loath it) and would ordinarily object to doing it, but you would do it if I really wanted it
5 means the activity is a wild turn-on for you
- Being left in bondage (5-10 minutes)
- Being undressed (to boxer briefs)
- Biting (gentle)
- Collar (wearing)
- Eye contact restrictions (not allowed to raise eyes/look at something)
- Leash (being led)
- Leash (wearing)
- Photos (of rope work, not face)
- Physical inspection
- Pinching (gentle)
- Being restrained (eg wrist/ankle cuffs tied to something)
- Rope bondage (ha!)
- Using honorific (Ma’am)
- Voice restrictions (not allowed to talk)
- Wearing ankle cuffs
- Wearing wrist cuffs