This is my 1000th post on this blog. Holy fuck!
When I started this blog 6 years and 1 month ago (phew!), I wanted to show what a female dominant/male submissive relationship actually looks like when it’s in a context of love and complexity and real life. I was in a relationship with my boy then. You saw me navigate that relationship with passion and and were witness to my heartbreak when it ended. Since the beginning, I have shared my history, my explorations, my play, my struggles, and my endless opinions about everything over the years.
So for taking the trip with me, for supporting me when I needed it, for sharing my passion, my idiocy, my laughter, and my pain, a big thank you. I have appreciated it more than you can know.
Here is a summary of ALL THE THINGS.
The boys I have waxed lyrical about (chronologically):
- snowflake: the brief shiny flash before ‘my boy’
- my boy: my sweetheart who was in my life before I started blogging and who you saw me lose my shit over
- angus: the lovely in SL who shared so much with me
- e: fun and fierce and so promising, but no spark in person
- Jay: sweetness, crushy intense sweetness
- Richie: shy and incompatible, we met up a couple of times for casual rope play
- pretty thing: guh, smart and impossibly beautiful, and young and too far away
- bambi: so appealing and the dynamic/play/sex worked but we were a mis-fit in all other ways
- holy fuck beautiful eyes: something, something, kissing dates!
- Tom: The Other Men who have impacted me in some way but about whom I haven’t written much
Number of words I have written:
More on words I have written (and yes, I know there’s a 6,318 word difference! WELL YOU COUNT THEM THEN!!)
And at the risk of repeating myself (no risk, I AM repeating myself), something about you good folks.
So, where are you from? Come here often?
I’ve only had analytics since 2011 when I moved the blog, but since then my pages have been pawed over many times. Apparently most of you read 2 pages, then get 2/3 of the way through the third and wander off.
And finally, what I write about:
So, who brought the champagne? And where’s my cake?