I’ve been toying with the idea of doing another project similar to this one that I did a couple of years ago:
I really wasn’t sure what form it would take, but I *really* love the idea of providing an opportunity for submissive men and their partners to celebrate who they are in whatever way makes them feel good about themselves.
So I’m going to try an experiment, and we’ll see how it pans out.
I’d like to use my tumblr as a place for submissive men to express themselves, whether it’s with a photograph, a short piece of writing, a quote, a poem. Share something of yourself, show something, say something, let’s hear some awesome submissive men’s voices, see some fabulous submissive men’s images.
I’m calling it the “Men who submit” project.
- Submissions must be original (for example, I’m not interested in just reblogging an image or writing that you have found on the internet: I want to see YOU in whatever you send me).
- Photographs: Of you or part of you (full-person shots are most welcome, but for anonymity; a hand, an eye, your mouth, a part of your body, your arse, even cock shots are fine). Of interaction with your partner/s, of play, of your favourite place/toy/rope/whatever. The photo doesn’t have to be directly BDSM-related: sometimes a photo of something random can elicit those feelings, so be as creative as you like. Include a little explanation of what the photo is and what it means to you.
If you are stuck for ideas, check the photo suggestions I made for my last project (though please note that I was asking for nudes then, and for this project, nudity is not necessary).
- Writing: Any form of thoughtful writing about you that makes you happy is most welcome. Please keep it relatively short (under 500 words), if it’s just a sentence or two, that’s fine too.
I’d love to hear personal stories about anything you would like to share publicly: how you discovered your D/s side, how you met your partner, your first experience with BDSM, your favourite play, how D/s makes you feel, what submission means to you, perhaps you have overcome some obstacles, maybe you wrote a love poem, you might have a favourite (credited) quote you want to share and talk about a little.
(Please note that if it’s too poorly written, I won’t post it, so please run it by a friend first if you know your writing sometimes contains errors).
- Links: I will happily include a link to something, but DON’T just send me a link. If you are linking to something, I want to hear what you are linking to and why it’s meaningful to you.
- Anonymity: You are most welcome to post anonymously.
- Verboten: I’m going to give a lot of leeway here, but I really want the things I post to be positive, both for you and for readers. My up-front rules (subject to change): No arsehole shots and no nastiness or hate.
I am probably going to post some of the amazing photos from my ‘Beauty of submissive men’ video as part of this project, because who wouldn’t want to see more of those gorgeous men?!
If you’d like to submit something, go here to my tumblr’s submission page.
If I get enough submissions, I may package them up into some other form to show them off because, oh my, submissive men… *smile*
Edited to add: Click here to see the submissions to date.