- My collar, leather and steel, engraved with my claim on him as my property. There is a ritual in putting it on and taking it off. He kneels and asks me if he may put it on. I say yes (of course, I say yes!). It is locked around his neck with a small padlock. He must ask, also, if he needs to take it off. It is beautiful on him.
- A leather bracelet with my initial on it, a sort of charm. He wears it always.
- A red yarn around his wrist, it is historical, since forever it seems, he has worn something at my behest, before I owned him, before we knew what this was, he has worn a yarn for me.
- A red yarn around my cock, he has worn it as long as the one around his wrist, it is my cock, it just happens to be attached to him, attached to that body, which is mine also… he keeps it safe for me.
- Whatever underwear I tell him to wear each day, mostly boxers, black or grey, and sometimes panties, mine, lacy and sweet.
- Whatever I tell him to wear to bed, mostly my collar and nothing else, I like him naked, but sometimes, sometimes, when he needs to feel secure and warm and swathed, I have him wear boxers and t-shirt.
- Writing on his body, it is almost a fetish for me and it is rare now that I let him go out into the world without my marks on him… maybe kisses on his hip, my initials over his heart (mine), my name on my cock, messages reminding him of his place (‘owned property’, ‘beautiful boy’…).
I don’t want him to forget for one second that he is mine.
GD Star Rating